Clear Access1st Aug 2022
Full service internet service provider
Clear Access is one of South Africa’s largest independent fibre network operators (FNO) and internet service provider (ISP) that understands business and residential developments in South Africa, and how to meet its connectivity needs.
We hold a layer 2 and 3 license and can, therefore, sell internet services as an ISP, as well as offer our network to any ISP registered with ICASA. This makes our network a truly Open Access network, which is becoming a strict requirement by ICASA.
For over a decade, Clear Access has been at the forefront of making the internet work for South Africans. We’ve connected thousands of homes and businesses to cutting-edge, high-speed fibre. This has enabled enterprises to thrive and people to live richer online lives. We remain committed to delivering the best possible customer experience at every stage, from installation to ongoing service and support.
- We built our network specifically to meet the needs of multinational media companies.
They move huge quantities of data, and they need a powerful network that they can rely
- We have to make sure, our clients data connections stay up and there is plenty of
- Strict, extensive SLA’s .
- We have met and exceeded the critical mass of bandwidth vs users conundrum.
- They need to know that they’ll never experience buffering or lagging, and that they can
do business without limits.
- That’s why our network infrastructure is so strong, with industry leading backhaul
capacity and 24x7x365 support.
Property Developers, HOA’s and Body Corporates
Clear Access specialises in partnering with landlords and property developers to bring high-speed fibre internet access and voice services direct to multi-dwelling office buildings, residential estates, and apartment buildings.
Our bespoke solutions include design and oversight, planning and construction of network infrastructure. We have completed multiple projects and have become standard addition with largest commercial and residential property developers in South Africa. Clear Access offer revenue share business models and provide the ability to accommodate other service providers should your customers choose to have existing contracts with vendors.
Key benefits for developers
Clear Access is a Fibre Network Operator (FNO) and Internet Service Provider (ISP). Our Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) and Fibre-to-the-Business (FTTB) internet services will add value to your property portfolio and boost the attractiveness of your development to buyers and tenants.
Having Clear Access fibre installed is a clear commitment to the digital well-being of residents, and lets you position your development as a contemporary lifestyle and business space. People depend on reliable, high-speed internet access at home and at work for their always-on connected lifestyles, and Clear Access has the expertise and experience to seamlessly integrate world-class internet offerings into your developments.
You are developing the future, let us future-proof it.
The benefits to choosing Clear Access are:
- We understand property developments in South Africa and how to meet their connectivity needs.
- We are committed to empowering South Africans to live an online life.
- We have years of experience in installing and managing fibre networks.
- We work with you to minimise disruption and construction delays.
- We can install as you build, or retro-install into existing developments.
- We handle the entire subscription process and all the marketing to end users.
- We offer internet connectivity packages to suit every budget and lifestyle.
- As a tier-1 ISP, we own and operate our own network.
- We peer directly with all the local fibre network operators, as well as local and international content providers.
- We are connected to 9 undersea cable systems for virtually unlimited bandwidth and resilience.
- We offer 24/7/365 network monitoring and support.
- Our managed SLAs are your guarantee of customer-centric service.
- All The Data You Need – We offer multiple packages to meet different residential usage needs – e.g. for individuals, couples, families, gamers. We have tailor-made products for their specific requirements. We offer multiple packages designed to meet different business usage needs – e.g. for small, medium or large enterprises.
- Speed and Connectivity – With the vast amount of capacity and redundancy links we have, both locally and internationally, Clear Access can offer customers low-contention, reliable and fast internet.
- Support – 24/7/365 support to all customers irrespective of any SLA contract in place.
- Surveillance and Access Control – Clear Access will supply and install all fibre requirements for security cameras, surveillance equipment and access control connectivity.
- DStv – Clear Access is a MultiChoice System Integrator and can install fibre infrastructure to distribute DStv within the estate, utilising a single communal satellite dish.
- Bundled Value-added Services – We can include VoIP phone services. With our porting process, all fixed lines can be moved to Clear Access VoIP, so subscribers can keep their existing numbers.
- Managed Services – We offer fully-managed services for all components of networks, including LAN, WAN and SD WAN requirements.
- Cloud-based Services – Clear Access has a full suite of products to offer clients. These include PBX, hosting, security, SD WAN and AI-driven network optimisation and management.
- Network Installation – Dedicated teams to do last-mile and infrastructure builds. All installations are done to industry specifications.
- SLAs – Clear Access offers all forms of SLAs including remote and on-site support. The turnaround time on premium SLAs is as short as 4 hours.