Oceania Cruises17th Dec 2021
Oceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line. The line’s seven small, luxurious ships carry no more than 1,250 guests and feature the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe.
Expertly curated travel experiences aboard the designer-inspired, small ships call on more than 450 marquee and boutique ports across Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific in addition to the epic 180-day Around the World Voyages.
The brand has an additional 1,200-guest Allura Class ship on order for delivery in 2025.
When it comes to executing a motivating and inspiring corporate incentive, meeting or full-ship charter, Oceania Cruises offers Your World. Your Way.® Our sophisticated and intimate ships provide your attendees with the complete package – the finest cuisine at sea, luxurious facilities and impeccable personalized service, all while encouraging effective opportunities for networking, and helping you create brand loyalty.
Since our cruise fares are inclusive by nature, costs are easier to control. We take the guessing out of your program budget with inclusions like accommodations, meals (including specialty dining), gratuities, taxes/fees, entertainment, room service and non-alcoholic beverages. Virtually everything is included in the price.
As destination specialists, our diverse itineraries feature more than 330 ports around the globe, offering your guests rich possibilities and unique experiences to explore the most fascinating cultures in the world. Oceania Cruises welcomes the opportunity to partner with you to help create an experience like no other.
Sail in Style
The moment you come on board one of our stylish and intimate ships, you feel instantly welcomed by our casually elegant atmosphere, inviting spaces and dedicated staff. We design our unique onboard experience specifically for the discriminating Oceania Cruises guest, creating a sophisticated ambiance that also allows you to relax and be yourself. Your comfort is our utmost priority, and our staff enthusiastically attends to your every wish.
- Casually elegant ambiance filled with museum-quality art, thoughtful design choices and intimate spaces
- Exquisite dining experiences at unique open-seating restaurants serving gourmet dishes created à la minute
- A courteous and relaxing pace aboard our intimately luxurious ships ships – no need to rush, or worry about crowds or waiting in long lines
- High staff-to-guest ratio ensures unparalleled service
- Impeccable attention to the finest of details, right down to pillow choice
- Diverse itineraries featuring over 330 alluring destinations worldwide
- Small group excursions offering personalized and enriching destination experiences
Intimate and Luxurious Ships
Once you sail one of our intimate ships, you will never settle for anything less, nor will you ever again be satisfied with anything more in regard to size, because larger ships simply cannot provide the unparalleled experience for which Oceania Cruises has become known. Our ships cater to just 676 pampered guests on Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena and 1,246 privileged guests on Marina and Riviera. Warmth and conviviality come naturally.
Elegance and grace are givens. The ambiance is exceptionally relaxed and personal as we singularly focus on your individual desires. Consequently, service standards soar, guests easily develop a rapport with staff and fellow guests, and the friendships only deepen as the days pass effortlessly.
Ideally suited for:
- Employee recognition incentives
- Customer appreciation programs
- Consumer promotions
- Product launches
- Conferences and meetings
- Corporate anniversaries
- Continuing education
- Dockside charters or “Floating Hotels”
After important business at hand is conducted, a wonderful spectrum of enriching activities awaits you on board. Attend a musical performance or production style show or enjoy the upper deck as you improve your golf game on the putting green. Learn to prepare a variety of exquisite dishes at your own fully equipped workstation in the first hands-on cooking school at sea in The Culinary Center on Marina and Riviera. Embrace your inner artist at the Artist Loft, where talented artists-in-residence offer step-by-step instruction on Marina and Riviera, as well as on Insignia. Spend the afternoon with friends or simply lose yourself in deep relaxation with one of Canyon Ranch SpaClub’s signature treatments.
+Available on board Marina & Riviera. ++Available on board Marina, Riviera & Insignia.
- Hands-on cooking classes at The Culinary Center+
- Production shows and critically acclaimed headline entertainers
- Orchestra, classical string quartet, dance and jazz bands
- Artist Loft enrichment center++
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub® treatments and cuisine
- English-inspired library
- Multiple bars and lounges
- Renowned guest lecturers
- The comfort of smoke-free environments throughout virtually the entirety of our ships
The Finest Cuisine at Sea
While every aspect of the Oceania Cruises experience is a study in gracious understatement, our passion for serving the finest cuisine at sea is anything but. We wouldn’t make such an immodest assertion if not for the culinary artistry of the legendary Master Chef Jacques Pépin. As our Executive Culinary Director, Chef Pépin inspires our culinary team to perform feats of gastronomic wizardry. Memorable dining begins with open seating, as it allows you to dine when you are ready and with whomever you choose. Regardless of which of our restaurants you select, there are no additional dining charges.
- Multiple open-seating dining venues, at no additional charge+
- Continental cuisine at the elegant Grand Dining Room
- Steaks, chops and seafood at Polo Grill
- Gourmet Italian dining at Toscana
- French country cuisine at Jacques
- Bold, contemporary flavors of Asia at Red Ginger
- Tuscan Steak inspired by Toscana and Polo Grill
- Jacques Bistro at the Grand Dining Room
- Casual and alfresco breakfast, lunch and dinner at Terrace Café
- Vintage wine and food pairings at La Reserve by Wine Spectator
- Host private dinners at Privée
Exceeding Your Highest Expectations
Since its founding in 2003, Oceania Cruises has been committed to offering an extraordinary experience at an incomparable value. Complimentary amenities abound, and there are never supplemental charges for the exquisite cuisine in any of our dining venues. The incredible discounts available with our beverage, Internet and shore excursion packages ensure that your dream voyage comes at an even greater value, while the quality of the Oceania Cruises experience continues to exceed what you imagined possible.
- FREE shuttles from port to city center in many ports of call
- FREE specialty restaurants
- FREE and unlimited soft drinks and bottled water
- FREE cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- FREE room service menu 24 hours a day
- FREE meeting space, including A/V equipment
- Shore excursion packages
- Internet packages
- Spirits, Champagne, wine and beer packages
Taste the World
Our unique Culinary Discovery ToursTM offer the opportunity to experience and understand cultures worldwide through the lens of local cuisine. In local markets you will marvel at the colorful produce, fresh fish and exotic spices used in traditional recipes that inspire people to gather around the table. Accompanied by a master chef, tour a winery in Madeira or a fish market in Rio de Janeiro, taste the authentic flavors of a region, learn techniques in local cooking classes and then hone your skills at The Culinary Center.
- Discover the secrets of regional cuisine as you shopping local markets with master chefs
- Join a guided tour that highlights the best the region has to offer in the way of traditional cuisine and recipe preparation
- Taste the true flavors of the region as you dine inrenowned local restaurants
- Learn professional cooking techniques inhands-on culinary classes
- Prepare a variety of recipes in our state-of-the-art culinary center at one of 12 cooking stations, under the tutelage of master chefs