Tsebo Facilities Solutions16th Jun 2020
Facilities Management. Remote Camps. Catering. Cleaning. Protection. Hygiene. Energy. Procurement.
Entrust your non-core business to the leading facilities solutions provider
What we do
Technical, non-technical and business support services
From office park maintenance to wholesale management of municipal service delivery processes, Tsebo Facilities Solutions is synonymous with expertise in technical and non-technical business support services.
We provide our clients with a reliable business infrastructure, creating ideal working environments by maintaining infrastructure through the delivery of essential support services, all backed by our robust technical architecture and client service flair.
Our extensive experience enables us to deliver continuous cost benefits while improving the quality of non-core services. This allows our clients to focus without distraction on their core priorities.
Our group procurement platform delivers the best economies of scale. Combined with our industry expertise and best practices, processes and systems, this enables us to consistently deliver reduced overhead costs.
Improved efficiency and Expertise
We are experts in all aspects of the highly technical field of infrastructure management. Our knowledge of all the elements in this field is unmatched and we deliver this accumulated capability to all our clients.
We assume responsibility for all processes and systems related to infrastructure maintenance, providing a ‘one-stop-shop’ for our clients.
We are well positioned in africa and our reliable business architecture that enables our clients to focus on growth.
A joint venture between Drake & Scull UK and the Tsebo Solutions Group creates Drake & Scull FM SA.
The EMCOR Group buys Drake & Scull. Tsebo acquires the whole South African joint venture and Drake & Scull FM SA becomes a 100% Tsebo subsidiary. EMCOR sells the Drake & Scull brand rights to Drake & Scull International, based in Dubai.
2004 – 2016
The Drake & Scull FM SA brand name is used in South Africa under license from Drake & Scul International. The company operates outside of South Africa as Tsebo Facilities Solutions.
We rebrand. Drake & Scull FM SA falls away: the company now operates as Tsebo Facilities Solutions in all territories.
BEE and transformation
For us, transformation has never been a compliance requirement. Transformation is part of our DNA and is weaved into our business model, business processes, cultural values and business strategy. We pioneer enterprise and skills development in both the public and the private sector.
The Tsebo solutions group is a level 1 BBBEE contributor
- We have the ability to interpret changing, unclear information and adapt to changing and uncertain conditions.
- We solve problems with imperfect information by drawing on our experience and thinking on our feet.
- Our judgement is always based on facts and experience.
Robust technical architecture
- Our cloud-based technology capability and systems architecture is geared for African conditions.
- We have world class certified processes and systems: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- We have the ability to perform across all service offerings.
Client service experience
- We offer strong management based on combined, in-depth experience that aligns to client strategies and job creation initiatives.
- Our staff members are more than capable and are expertly trained.
- We are the creator of the PPP model for Facilities Services in SA and have the ability to innovate and adapt our business model without compromising standards.
- We have an understanding of African business culture and practices born of long-standing experience on the continent.
- We offer particular specialisations in risk management and maintenance in complex and widely distributed
- We operate in all economic and geographic sectors and integrate with the corporate culture of our clients to increase their competitiveness and effectiveness.
- We deliver improved quality of service through accountable and responsible management.
- We are risk management specialists, contributing at the corporate level to the delivery of strategic and operational objectives.
- On a day-to-day level, we provide a safe and efficient working environment.
- Environmental sustainability is the gold standard for our processes.
- All of our processes and systems are designed to minimise negative environmental impacts.
- Our solutions improve the carbon footprint and energy utilisation of our clients.
Health and safety
- We support the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 85 of 1993 and our Occupational Health and Safety policy ensures that our staff and customers always work in environments that are safe.
- To ensure compliance in our business with this legislation, we engage in continuous training on accident prevention and constantly update our GMPs in accordance with the latest practices in this field.
- We audit operational practices on Occupational Health and Safety in order to drive continuous improvement.