Fontainebleau Villas18th Dec 2020
Live in Mauritius
The exotic island of Mauritius, nestled in the middle of the Indian Ocean, offers plenty of scenic beauties and hidden adventure experiences. Mauritius is considered by many to be a Paradise Island which has something to offer to everyone.
Starting Price: MUR 19,900,000
Whether you are seeking peace, joy, beaches, mountains, adventures, luxury lifestyle and much more, Mauritius’s experience is just unforgettable! With its economic development and attractive tax regime, Mauritius is definitely an ideal destination for most businesses.
Life at Grand Bay
Grand Bay has the most beautiful touristic attractions on the island along with its beautiful resorts, well-being centres, golf courses and many sea activities. Non-residents looking to relocate to Mauritius will only be amazed by Grand Bay as it is defined as a one stop shop, with an array of facilities such as international schools, medical clinics and the biggest shopping centres.
Fontainebleau is a collection of luxurious villas. Warm and modern, the architecture of the villas combines noble and natural materials, natural and warm colors, and the garden’s greenery to create a unique living space.
From its unique architecture to its interior space conceived with large openings and ideally oriented living areas, the villas enjoy natural daylight throughout the day and are designed to blend perfectly with the luxurious natural environment.
The interior life of the villas opens on the pool and a private garden, wherever you are, you will experience the sensation of space and intimacy. The perfect recipe for you to relax and unwind in your own piece of paradise.
Features and Finishes
Each and every Fontainebleau villa is built and delivered with European grade finishes and fixtures, from the fully fitted German Brand Kitchens with stunning quartz bench tops to the Italian made flooring.
Carefully chosen quality and elegant fixtures harmoniously fit together creating an atmosphere of serenity for you to enjoy.
- Fitted kitchens and bathrooms;
- Aluminium Windows and doors throughout;
- Italian made flooring;
- Centralised water heating;
- Visitor parking facilities;
- Intercom communication system connected with the security gate;
- Private garden; levelled and planted;
- Lighted garden;
- Edge pool and spa in slate;
- Decorative stone wall;
- Private garden for bathrooms;
- Common fitness centre, with state-of-the-art facilities and much more…
Enjoy the advantages of Mauritius
Social stability and security
- Peaceful, multi-ethnic and multi-faith nation that has been cited as example around the world;
- Low crime rate;
- Considered as one of the safest countries in the Indian Ocean.
- Convenient time zone;
- Convenient flight connectivity with Europe and Asia;
- High speed optical fibre internet connectivity.
Ease of doing business and good governance
Throughout the years, the country has earned a solid reputation as a peaceful country offering exceptional quality of life and good facilities for doing business:
- 1st country in Africa for ease of doing business;
- 1st country in Africa for good governance;
- 1st country in Africa for economic freedom.
Attractive tax system
The Fiscal Regimes offered to investors are as follows:
- 15% Income tax rate;
- No wealth tax;
- Tax free dividends;
- No capital gains tax;
- No inheritance taxes;
- Free repatriation of profits, dividends and capital.
Climate and beauty
- Mild tropical maritime climate throughout the year;
- Exceptional environment with white sandy beaches;
- Varied inland landscapes with waterfalls, hiking trails as well as a diversified flora and fauna. A sportsperson paradise, for hiking, diving and nature lovers;
- Golf lovers, can play during any season of the year on the 8 international caliber golf courses.
Legal framework and other facilities
- Improved framework for personal data protection;
- Asset protection – Offshore;
- Set up and operating facilities;
- Bilingual (English/French) and skilled workforce;
- Secured banking and telecommunication system;
- Appropriate legal framework with solid institutions.
Political and social stability
- Stable political climate;
- Solid institutions based on the British democratic models.
Becoming a resident
You obtain a resident permit on purchase of a property worth more than USD 375 000 under the Property Development Scheme (PDS).
Property Development Scheme (PDS)
The Property Development Scheme (PDS) allows the development of a mix of residences and the programme is designed to facilitate the acquisition of residential property by non-citizens in Mauritius. The PDS is basically an integrated project with social dimensions for the benefit of the neighbouring community and allows for the development and sale of high standing residential units, mainly to foreigners.
Its advantages are as follows:
- Freehold property;
- Eligibility to obtain permanent residence in Mauritius;
- The sale is governed by the VEFA type of contracts (Vente en Etat Futur d’Achèvement) which assures a financial guarantee of completion;
- The VEFA is a way of acquisition strictly legislated by Law. The French legislation code is the one applicable in Mauritius for property acquisition;
- Upon signature of the contract and before completion of the building, the buyer becomes the sole owner of the land and of the property being built upon it;
- Compulsory follow up of recognised international technical control firms (Bureau Veritas, Apave) at all stages of construction;
- Compulsory Decennial Insurance to all residential units from a recognised insurance company.