Moquini Beach Apartments and Hotel26th Jun 2017
where whispering dunes meet rolling waves
Introducing the premier coastal residential development in the scenic town of Mossel Bay, where whispering dunes meet rolling waves.
Moquini Beach Apartments and Hotel, is nestled within the Dana Bay conservancy with spectacular sea views, surrounded by natural fynbos and home to small game species such as bushbuck, duiker and tortoises. The development offers the discerning investor the rare opportunity to purchase a luxurious apartment, located on the primary dune above the expansive beachfront. Moquini Beach Apartments and Hotel in Dana Bay consists of 67 Apartments and 64 Suite hotel with associated infrastructure, restaurant and conferencing facilities.
This residential area is situated to the west of Mossel Bay city centre. There are various small business nodes with convenience stores, service station, medical suites, restaurants and other infrastructure. To the east is the Pinnacle Point Beach & Golf Estate and to the west is Vleesbaai. There are sightings of dolphins all year round in the waves below and during the winter months the whales are often seen.
Presented by Grip Realty, accredited Moquini Beach Apartment realty agent and Garden Route specialist.
About the area
The Garden Route
The broader area, where Mossel Bay is located, is called the Garden Route. The Garden Route is known for its diversity in nature and mild climate. Further up the coast you will find George, Knysna and Plettenberg bay with the forestry areas known as the Tsitsikamma, and the elusive Kynsna elephants, that once ran wild in the forest. To the north of Mossel Bay the climate and scenery changes to semi-desert conditions. The most famous town in this district is Oudtshoorn. Oudtshoorn is home to the Cango Caves, discovered in the 1780 by a rather brave farmer, Jacobus van Zyl. Over the decades the caves have seen many visitors and played host to very grand evenings of orchestral performances. Nowadays the cave offers educational tours and a great family day out.
Mossel Bay is located exactly half-way between Cape Town – the provincial capital of the Western Cape Province – and Port Elizabeth, both 400 km away. Mossel Bay has more than 60 kilometers of beaches – with at least 300 days of sunshine in every 365, the riches of the Indian Ocean, the Cape Fynbos and the Outeniqua Mountains.
Distances from Moquini Beach Apartments and Hotel
• To Mossel Bay – 10 min
• To George (Airport) – 35 min
• To Knysna – 1h 20 min
• To Plettenberg Bay – 1 h 40 min
• To Oudtshoorn – 45 min
Why invest in Mossel Bay?
- Mossel Bay has the perfect mix between adventure, family, activities, culture, great local and traditional cuisine, pristine beaches, warm atmosphere and friendly people.
- Centrally located in the Garden Route, Mossel Bay is the perfect ‘base station’ for your investment.
- All the other towns are a short scenic drive away. ‘Day trips’ is a popular term in our area, as our guests love to visit the Garden Route but stay in our cozy bay.
- The development is set high up on the stable dune above third beach in Dana Bay, Mossel Bay. Here you can enjoy sweeping views east towards Pinnacle Point and west to Vleesbaai.
- With new environmental legislation, sites like this wont come onto the property market in the future. This will lead to excellent growth potential for your investment.
Moquini Beach Apartments and Hotel development details:
• The total area is 4,63 Ha
• 2.13 Ha of the total site is approved for development
• The remainder of the site is a protected nature area
• 67 Luxury, Sectional Title Apartments
• Hotel with associated infrastructure and restaurants
• 64 Luxury Sectional Title Hotel Suites
• Direct access to the beach
• Walking paths through nature areas
• Picnic spots in nature areas
The Moquini Beach Apartments are proudly presented by Estate Living Affiliate Grip Realty, Garden Route specialists