Association for Residential Communities Annual Conference 2017 @ Val de Vie Estate11th Feb 2019
Excitement is rising in preparation for the Annual ARC Conference, hosted this year at the prestigious Val de Vie Estate.
The Association of Residential Communities never fails to provide an incredible event, where resolution to industry challenges are found through shared experience.
The Conference program covers various themed interactive sessions over 2 days, where we will explore the key imperatives within each theme, facilitated by an expert in the residential community Industry. These sessions will include expert input, panel discussions, group discussions and debate. The event is opened each day by an industry key-note speaker, followed by 2 days of conference and a bit of fun on the 3rd day with a golf and spa day.
2017 Conference Themes
1. Security, risk, systems, technology, guarding and access control
2. The environment and water, green technologies, alternative power, sustainability programs and waste management
3. Legal compliance and governance. The CSOS, Companies Act, STMA, MOI, rules and regulations and dispute resolution
4. Staffing and performance management, job descriptions, performance criteria, capacity planning and succession planning
5. Community management, roles, responsibilities and stakeholder management
6. Telecommunications, IT and customer management
Wednesday, 2nd August 2017
• Conference Day 1, Exposition Day 1 and Gala Dinner all taking place at Val de Vie Polo Club
Thursday, 3rd August 2017
• Conference Day 2, Exposition Day 2 and Informal Dinner taking place at Val de Vie Polo Club
Friday, 4th August 2017
• Golf Day and Prize Giving Dinner at Pearl Valley Golf Course and Country Club
• Delegate and/or partner tour & activities in and around the Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek winelands area
Contact Estate Living or ARC to participate.
Image Courtesy of ARC Annual Conference hosted at Simbithi Estate.