Buy direct from the developer and save thousands on your property investment in Cyprus (member of the European Union)
Many South Africans are looking to invest in overseas properties, with most of them seeking a Plan B as well as an investment opportunity. The island of Cyprus is definitely an option, largely due to the plentiful advantages this European country has over other property destinations: a thriving real estate industry, favourable tax system, fast and efficient immigration programmes through property investment, safety and strategic geographic location, and much more.
As one of the safest countries in the European Union, and one of the best countries to relocate globally, Cyprus is an attractive place to do business and a unique place to reside. Real estate in Cyprus has proven increasingly popular to foreign investors for many reasons, which include:
- Unique strategic location
- Enviable Mediterranean lifestyle
- Exellent infrastructure and first-rate tourism infrastructure
- High standards of healthcare and education
- Modern airports with connections to all major destinations
In the area of property taxation, Cyprus has a simple and transparent tax system with multiple exemptions for both corporates and individuals. Benefits include:
- Zero property tax
- 5% reduced VAT policy on first property purchase (standard VAT rate 19%)
- Zero inheritance tax
- Low capital gains tax (12.5%)
- Non-domicile tax incentive
Aristo Developers has been the preferred property developer in Cyprus, recognised for its high-level, quality product by a plethora of local and international organisations, and is one of the few property developers on the island of Cyprus to offer the widest range of freehold properties at the most exclusive locations. The group’s diverse range of product, which includes apartments, townhouses, plots, luxury villas, golf properties and beachfront residences, is suitable for every taste and budget.
As a key partner in establishing Cyprus as a world-class investment destination, Aristo Developers has been a popular choice among foreign investors seeking Cyprus citizenship or permanent residency through property investment.
Cyprus permanent residency
- Issued within two months
- Minimum property investment: €300,000 + VAT
- Covers the whole family including dependants (up to the age of 25) and parents of both the main applicant and spouse
- Easy access within the European Union
- No residency requirements (visit Cyprus every two years)
- Valid for life
- Examined within 6–8 months
- Minimum property investment: €2 million + VAT of which part of it (€1.5 million) can be sold after five years or rented in the meantime
- Government donation €150,000
- Covers the whole family including dependants (up to the age of 28) as well as main applicant’s parents
- Visa-free travel to over 160 countries
- Freedom to live, work and travel within the European Union
- Valid for life
- Dual citizenship allowed
- No residency requirements (no need to visit or live in Cyprus)
Contact Aristo Developers to find out more about their attractive property portfolio suitable for the Cyprus Investment Programmes.