The M100; the essentials of Community Association Management course
Successful community management starts with the essentials.11th Feb 2019
CAISA (Community Associations Institute South Africa) will be returning to the Western Cape for the first time since 2014 with the M100: The Essentials of Community Association Management course.
This 2.5-day course will be hosted at de Zalze Estate from Sunday, 30th of July to Tuesday, 1st of August 2017
This comprehensive community association management course provides a practical overview for new managers, an essential review for veteran managers and an advanced course for board members. Participants receive a 400-page guide filled with dozens of sample forms and time-saving tips for working with homeowners, vendors, managers and other professionals. Successful completion of this course is the first step in obtaining a professional designation in community association management.
- Roles and responsibilities of managers, owners, committees and the board
- Management ethics
- Developing, implementing and enforcing rules
- Organizing and conducting board meetings
- Preparing budgets and funding reserves
- Assessment collection policies and procedures
- Collecting delinquent payments
- Financial statements, reporting methods and operations
- Evaluating risk management and insurance programs
- Implementing maintenance programs
- Preparing bid requests and identifying key contract provisions
- Recruiting, selecting and managing personnel
- Managing sustainable and developing communities
The course will be presented by CAI faculty member Johan Kruger, PCAM (Professional Community Association Manager) and for the first time Boet Grobler, PCAM will co-present. Together they have been in the industry for over 30 years and will share their knowledge with the participants.
The cost is R 5 250.00 per participant. Closing date for entries is Friday, 21st of July 2017.
Please contact Johan Kruger on 082 807 1615 or email email@example.com for queries and to register.