Sectional Title Solutions22nd Nov 2020
Sectional Title Solutions, in partnership with Bright Light Solar VCC, specialises in providing cost effective fully funded solar energy solutions to gated residential estates, offering our clients the opportunity to access cheaper cleaner energy.
Solar is not only the best renewable energy solution currently, but it also provides your residential estate with an energy solution that reduces carbon emissions. There has never been a better time to install Bright Light Solar.
Benefits of our fully funded solar solution:
- No upfront capital expenditure required
- Guaranteed electricity savings from first month
- Increase in property value
- No maintenance or insurance costs
- Performance guarantees on equipment
- Real time monitoring of the performance, to ensure full benefit passes to the client
- Carport structures may be included depending on feasibility of the project
The tariff we charge to clients, if feasible, is lower than the clients’ current council tariff, meaning that our clients benefit from energy savings from the first day. Lower than council annual escalations are guaranteed.
We effectively fund, insure, maintain and monitor the solar infrastructure and provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase cheaper, cleaner energy from the solar installation.
Speak to us about your energy requirements. We offer:
- Fully funded solar solutions.
- Financed generators (catering for only common property, or the entire residential estate).
- Battery storage solutions.
- STS can provide you with battery backup and storage solutions, as well as backup generator solutions (which can be financed through us), simultaneously with our fully funded solar solutions.
Shed those power outage “outrages” and contact us now to start reducing your energy costs and secure your estates’ energy future.
Sectional Title Solutions (Pty) Ltd (“STS”) is focused on providing value-add solutions to Sectional Title Bodies Corporate and Homeowners Associations (“Community Schemes”) across South Africa.
Our success is based on over 100 years of combined experience within Community Scheme property sectors, partnering with market leading service providers and offering significant value propositions to our clients nationwide.
Our core focus is to provide a sustainable value-added solution that will benefit all unit owners and stakeholders, reducing inefficient costs and generating much needed revenue for Community Schemes, to ultimately ensure financial sustainability and protect the unit owner’s value of their investment in their property.
Our tailor-made solution-based approach combined with our emphasis on a symbiotic working relationship is what adds real value to our solutions. Guided by this “win, win, win” philosophy, STS has partnered with several industry leaders as well as smaller niche specialist service providers, to provide our clients with the most sustainable value-added solutions, regardless of their size, or their unique requirements.
Our tailor-made solution-based approach combined with our emphasis on a symbiotic working relationship is what adds real value to our solutions. Guided by this “win, win, win” philosophy, STS has partnered with several industry leaders as well as smaller niche specialist service providers, to supply our clients with the most sustainable value-added solutions, regardless of the size of the clients’ unique project requirements.
Solutions provided to our clients (Sectional Title Managing Agents, Bodies Corporate and Homeowners Associations) include:
- Funding – Innovative arrear levy and project funding solutions
- Solar and energy – Cost-saving energy efficiency and solar solutions
- Fibre to the home – State of the art Fibre-To-The-Home solutions
- Outdoor Advertising – Revenue generating outdoor media and advertising solutions
- Legal and Levy advisory – Legal and levy client services and solutions