Park Central5th Apr 2019
A sought-after address and a sound investment for serious achievers
Park Central was conceptualised in response to a shift in the way people want to live, work and play. This growing international trend calls for a re-imagining of residential space, by introducing a sophisticated suburban lifestyle into a chic urban setting, collapsing the distance between work and home.
With a nod to its Manhattan namesake, this 20-storey development is unabashedly luxurious – a statement address in a sublime setting – with an iconic range of configurations, from studio apartments to magnificent penthouses, signature ‘sky’ gardens, ‘smart’ elevators, motorised blinds, gourmet kitchen facilities and on-site storage facilities. Park Central is set to pioneer a whole new way of living in the heart of Rosebank, Johannesburg.
Proudly brought to you by Redefine Properties.
Park Central delivers the following features and specifications:
- 20-storey development (the tallest residential development in Rosebank, Johannesburg)
- 159 luxury apartments
- ‘Smart’ elevators
- Sustainable interventions, such as LED lighting, centralised air-conditioning, gas-heated central hot water, and an energy-efficient façade.
- Units range from simplex studios and one-bedroom duplex apartments, to spacious two- and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses.
- Pinnacle on Park offers a 20th storey rooftop clubhouse and swimming pool
- Social on Park offers residents an exclusive venue for private functions, complete with a fully-equipped kitchen.
- A selection of units offers exclusive access to a private ‘sky’ garden
- Gym facility
- Wi-fi via fibre infrastructure
- 24-hour security with access control and CCTV
- Front desk services
- Storage facilities
- Refuse facilities on each floor
- Motorised blinds in duplex units
- Additional parking options
- Direct access to urban park
- Access to the vibrant Rosebank recreational node
- Walkway to connect to Rosebank Mall and the Gautrain station
- Back-up generator and water supply
Park Central is located at 6 Keyes Avenue, Rosebank, near the Gautrain Station (1.3km), in close proximity to Rosebank Mall (850m) and a number of other attractions and entertainment facilities, as well as major office parks.
- Netcare Rosebank Hospital (550m)
- Rosebank Medical and Dental Centre (550m)
- Rosebank Primary School (300m)
- Kingsmead College (1km)
- 54 On Bath Hotel (650m)
- Rosebank Art & Craft Market (1.3km)
- The Wanderers Golf Club (2.2km)
- Parkview Golf Club (3.3km)
- Johannesburg Zoo (3.6km)
- Sandton City (5.1km)
- Nelson Mandela Square (5.3km)